Transtelco’s Ethernet Services structure provides a full range of fiber, licensed spectrum, application functionality, and third party software integration to organizations of every size. Our service structure allows organizations to seamlessly integrate facilities, assets, data, and third party services across multiple geographies in Mexico, the U.S., and abroad.
Private Ethernet Services
Transtelco provides a powerful set of fiber and licensed spectrum Ethernet services designed to help organizations build networks that match their business needs:
- Point-to-point – Transtelco allows organizations to create, configure, and administer Metro, National, and International point-to-point connections to integrate suppliers and partners into the network.
- MESH – Transtelco’s MESH software allows organizations to manage multi-point connections within their networks, and logically manage geographically distributed assets.
- Vision Metrics – VisionMETRIX™ is a comprehensive SLA management and reporting tool. Its secure online portals allow customers to verify service performance against their specific SLA KPIs, such as availability, packet loss, latency, and more, delivering a real-time view that differentiates the service provider.
Dedicated Internet Access
Transtelco provides high bandwidth single or multi-line dedicated Internet Access, and a suite of value added services, to help customers effectively manage their networks:
- Content Filtering – Transtelco’s fast and reliable solution for content and web filtering. An appropriate solution for the industry or any type of organization – from small business to enterprise based on DNS. Block inappropriate and insecure websites, and get centralized protection and management for decentralized infrastructure.
- Perimetral Security – Transtelco offer comprehensive protection against known and unknown threats (e.g., ransomware, malicious botnets, zero-day, and encrypted malware) at the Perimetral Zone. Next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) provide high-performance, consolidated security for end-to-end protection across the entire network.
- Netflow Analyzer – Transtelco’s embedded netflow analyzer allows organizations to monitor, analyze, and manage bandwidth and traffic within their networks.
- Clean Pipe – Transtelco delivers Dedicated Internet Access with an Anti-DDoS solution. Comprehensive, end-to-end protection from the debilitating effects of DDoS attacks.
Transtelco manages data center colocation facilities, integrated with its long haul network, in the following cities:
- Dallas, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
Transtelco provides licensed wireless spectrum on the following wavelengths:
- 23 Ghz
- 10.5 Ghz
Transtelco provides a full range of VOIP voice services in the following geographies
Transtelco’s TCloud Connect software allows organizations to seamlessly access and manage leading cloud data and SaaS offerings in Mexico. Current supported platforms include:
- Amazon AWS (Direct Connect)
- Microsoft Azure (Express Route)
- Google Cloud
"Services has been extremely stable, no major issues in the five or so years we've been doing business, highly recommended service provider."
Transtelco.net Web Form
+1 800 228 3526